Thursday, July 13, 2006

I Got News For You


Today's Sensational Site is extremely funny! You put your name and a friend's name into a form, plus some other info (male or female, ect.) and IGotNewsForYou.com generates a fake newspaper for you. It is full of great made up stories about you, your friend, your hometown, and more. This website does cost money, but there is a preview feature which allows you to view these stories for free!

Go to I Got News For You
______________________________________________________________

Okay, here is the first of the videos I promised you yesterday:


 
posted by Quinn Spicker at 5:07 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At 12:41 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Thanks for the mention! I don't see any contact information - but if you want a FREE subscription email me at byosko@gmail.com.